- Review: The Birth Of A Nation
- I almost forgot about the all time foolery on this week’s episode of Scandal!
- Anji Ray talks about the foolery on this week’s episode of Scandal….Guess who’s coming to dinner?
- An Anji Ray Review: Catfish Season 2, Episode 14 “Keyonnah & Bow Wow”–Girl, Bye!
- ‘Scandal’ Recap: Fitz & Olivia’s Affair Leaker Revealed On Season Premiere
August 2019 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 20,653 hits
Anji Ray: An*jee Rey -noun Panamanian Princesa. A force. A lover. A Fighter. 5-Star. Trained. Classy. Ready. Actor. Groundling In Training. Facebook.com/anjirayproductions
December 1st 2012Ooooh Child, The Lawd Is Coming Through With This Rent Money!November 16th, 2012The big day is here.
- I almost forgot about the all time foolery on this week's episode of Scandal! wp.me/p12BcF-iv 5 years ago
- Anji Ray talks about the foolery on this week's episode of Scandal....Guess who's coming to dinner? wp.me/p12BcF-ip 5 years ago
- An Anji Ray Review: Catfish Season 2, Episode 14 "Keyonnah & Bow Wow"--Girl, Bye! wp.me/p12BcF-hH 5 years ago
- 'Scandal' Recap: Fitz & Olivia's Affair Leaker Revealed On Season Premiere wp.me/p12BcF-hF 5 years ago
- An Anji Ray Review: Scandal, Season 3/Episode 1 ...."Its Handled"---Whew, chile! wp.me/p12BcF-hx 5 years ago
- Academy Awards
- AFRICAN AMERICAN
- African Americans
- Anji Ray
- Cannes Festival
- Charlie Chaplin
- IFF Panama
- In The House
- Los Angeles
- milk of magnesia
- Oscar Micheaux
- race films
- Social Media
- the craft
- Trayvon Martin
Follow Anji Ray On @Pinterest
- Powered by Trendsmap.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Typically, commercials are something that I hardly pay attention to, UNLESS they’re captivating. That seems to be the case with this Bamboo Confidential commercial by Gucci. All I can say is that whenever I see a Gucci label again, I’ll … Continue reading
My first make-up review on Fergie’s new product line with Wet N’ Wild. This is my segue into purchasing further creme make-up products and I have to say that this is a must-have! Let me know your thoughts….AFTER, you try … Continue reading
I love this reminder that I’m protected! I love Jesus!
May God bless the 78 people that lost their lives in yesterday’s tragedy. In the blink of an eye, a hybrid train derailed yesterday leaving many with more questions than answers. With the recent string of defective technology making sporadic … Continue reading
Mamie Smith was the first African-American to make vocal blues recordings in 1920. Dubbed the “Queen of Blues” she became a sensation throughout many genres of the arts. Paradise in Harlem is a perfect example of how influential Shakespeare was … Continue reading
Charlie Chaplin, an iconic screen figure from the earlier days of cinema, entertains in this slapstick comedic bit from the 1900’s. “The Champion” gives us insight to an era that should always be esteemed and reflects one of America’s favorite … Continue reading