- Review: The Birth Of A Nation
- I almost forgot about the all time foolery on this week’s episode of Scandal!
- Anji Ray talks about the foolery on this week’s episode of Scandal….Guess who’s coming to dinner?
- An Anji Ray Review: Catfish Season 2, Episode 14 “Keyonnah & Bow Wow”–Girl, Bye!
- ‘Scandal’ Recap: Fitz & Olivia’s Affair Leaker Revealed On Season Premiere
- 20,653 hits
Anji Ray: An*jee Rey -noun Panamanian Princesa. A force. A lover. A Fighter. 5-Star. Trained. Classy. Ready. Actor. Groundling In Training. Facebook.com/anjirayproductions
December 1st 2012Ooooh Child, The Lawd Is Coming Through With This Rent Money!November 16th, 2012The big day is here.
- I almost forgot about the all time foolery on this week's episode of Scandal! wp.me/p12BcF-iv 5 years ago
- Anji Ray talks about the foolery on this week's episode of Scandal....Guess who's coming to dinner? wp.me/p12BcF-ip 5 years ago
- An Anji Ray Review: Catfish Season 2, Episode 14 "Keyonnah & Bow Wow"--Girl, Bye! wp.me/p12BcF-hH 5 years ago
- 'Scandal' Recap: Fitz & Olivia's Affair Leaker Revealed On Season Premiere wp.me/p12BcF-hF 5 years ago
- An Anji Ray Review: Scandal, Season 3/Episode 1 ...."Its Handled"---Whew, chile! wp.me/p12BcF-hx 5 years ago
- Academy Awards
- AFRICAN AMERICAN
- African Americans
- Anji Ray
- Cannes Festival
- Charlie Chaplin
- IFF Panama
- In The House
- Los Angeles
- milk of magnesia
- Oscar Micheaux
- race films
- Social Media
- the craft
- Trayvon Martin
Follow Anji Ray On @Pinterest
- Powered by Trendsmap.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: September 2013
This is my vlog about using an unlikely product, Milk of Magnesia, to control excess oil production on your face! Use this product under your makeup and stay matte all day long! This is THE HOLY GRAIL of remedies! Advertisements
Typically, commercials are something that I hardly pay attention to, UNLESS they’re captivating. That seems to be the case with this Bamboo Confidential commercial by Gucci. All I can say is that whenever I see a Gucci label again, I’ll … Continue reading
Hey loves! O.M.G! First let me say that today was the first time in my life that I’ve used Milk of Magnesia as a face primer. I’ve read and seen numerous reviews on this product and mostly all swore by … Continue reading
Bag lady you gon’ hurt your back…dragging all them bags like that. My back is already hurt, add that to this splitting headache that I woke up with and empty stomach and we got ourselves a winner! Walking out of … Continue reading
My first make-up review on Fergie’s new product line with Wet N’ Wild. This is my segue into purchasing further creme make-up products and I have to say that this is a must-have! Let me know your thoughts….AFTER, you try … Continue reading